MiKe & ode’s
SOLARIUS MISSION – 2nd Edition
In The Box
- 7 space tiles
- 1 dice holding wheel “bridge” (includes 2 replacement wheels)
- 4 player mats
- 20 action dice
- 1 bag for action dice
- 16 tech dice
- 8 colony discs (12 each in the player colors)
- 16 space stations (octagons, 4 each in the player colors)
- 24 mission marker cubes (6 each in player colors)
- 4 fuel point markers (small black discs)
- 4 SpaceBucks markers (small yellow discs)
- 70 resource cubes (pink)
- 50 space waste cubes (gray)
- 24 outpost markers (6 each in player colors)
- 4 plastic space ships (1 each in player colors)
- 36 cardboard planet discs
- 4 cardboard player drive markers (1 in each player color)
- 16 cardboard common drive markers
- 6 cardboard commercial hubs (letters A to F)
- 32 progress cards
- 2 holders for progress cards and commercial hubs (each consisting of 2 parts)
- 24 space station cards (4 identical player sets of 6 cards each)
- 4 game stat cards
- 1 starting player token
- 4 play aids (back printed, English/Spanish)
- 1 scoring pad
- 2 Rulebooks (English/Spanish)
- 2 Glossaries (English/Spanish)
Item Code: FLGS1003
In the distant future, the home planet is overpopulated and riots loom. The only solution seems to be to advance into space and to settle planets. Several technically advanced nations emphatically try to put this into practice.
Under the name of Solarius Mission they begin a project to explore other planets, build space stations and conduct interplanetary trade. Who is able to use the technical means available and to fulfill the vital Solarius Mission?
With their space ship, the players explore far away planets, develop new technologies with their tech dice, and send settlers into space. They try to prevent space contamination.
Solarius Mission is a very strategic game; it is important to think ahead and to optimize the personal strategy.
Solarius Mission is a tactical and strategic civilization game in a pulp science-fiction setting, with a dice-draft, dice manipulation, and resource-management mechanism. It can best be described as a mid-weight euro-style game.